Dental Veneers in Rancho Cucamonga, CA
- Are you not happy with your smile?
- Are you not happy with the color of your teeth?
- Are your teeth looking dull?
- Do you have misshapen or slightly crooked teeth?
A veneer is the treatment of choice for such cosmetic problems. Veneers are a thin layer of porcelain or composite made to fit over the front surface of a tooth. The indications of veneers are as follows:
- Used to improve the shape, color, and position of your teeth
- Can be used to correct small gaps between teeth that are not suitable for orthodontic (braces) correction
- Can brighten discolored tooth/teeth
There are many benefits of veneering and here are some of them.
- They make teeth look natural and healthy
- They are thin and are held in place using a strong adhesive
- Very little tooth preparation is required
How is a tooth requiring veneer prepared?
- The outer layer (enamel) of the teeth is removed to allow space for the veneer to be bonded
- The amount of enamel removed is minute and equal to the thickness of the veneer
- The impression of the prepared teeth will be taken and sent to the dental lab
- A shade guide is used to match the color of the veneer to the surrounding teeth for natural appearance
What happens after the veneers get fitted onto the teeth?
- Minor adjustments can be made after the veneer is fitted
- Polishing can be done after the changes are made
For all your esthetic problems, your one-stop solution is to visit Dr Niraj Shah/Dr Megha Shah of Smile360 Family Dentistry.