Dental Examination and Cleaning In Rancho Cucamonga, CA
- Postponing a dental visit for a long time now?
- Do you have stains and tartar buildup on your teeth?
- Do you see bleeding from gums while brushing?
You are in need of a comprehensive dental examination and teeth cleaning. This examination is performed by your dentist at the initial visit. It includes:
- Evaluation of gum disease where the gums and the bone surrounding the tooth are checked for any signs of periodontal disease.
- All tooth surfaces will be examined for decay using special dental instruments.
- The current fillings will be checked for signs of leakage or fracture.
- Dental X-rays may be taken for detection of tooth decay, tooth and root positions, bone loss, tumors, and cysts.
- Checking the face, neck, lips, tongue, throat, and gums for any signs of oral cancer.
An oral care regimen is then elaborated to you, following which tooth cleaning is done to significantly improve your dental health. Teeth cleaning and polishing are done to:
- Remove the plaque and tartar buildup on your teeth
- Effectively reduce the bleeding from gums because of periodontal disease
- Polish your teeth for an added shine using a gritty type of toothpaste.
Don’t postpone your dental visit further. The American Academy of General Dentistry recommends that a professional check-up and cleaning be done at least twice a year. Book your appointment with Dr Niraj Shah and Dr Megha Shah from Smile360 Family Dentistry for a comprehensive dental examination and professional teeth cleaning.