- Privately owned- We like to keep it simple and believe in quality of care, every patient here is treated like our family.
- High quality dental care – we focus on comprehensive oral health care as we believe healthy mouth is gateway to overall general health
- Personalized service- One smile at a time in relaxed and stress free environment
- Convenience- conveniently located off the 210 freeway on Archibald Ave and 19th Street in the Stater Bros shopping center
- Flexibility – easy to schedule appointments due to early mornings and late evenings availability.
- Affordability – We believe finance should not be a restriction to access quality dental care
- Emergency Availability- No emergencies should wait, as we believe no individual should suffer in pain. Available after hours and weekends- please leave a voice mail including phone number and name. For life threatening emergencies please call 911.
Dr. Niraj Shah
Dr Niraj graduated with bachelor’s in dental surgery from India and later attended the advanced standing program at University of Southern California where he graduated with honors. He received his Masters in Public Health with an emphasis on Oral Health Care. He believes that healthy mouth is a gateway for overall health and should not be neglected and it is very important to incorporate that as a habit, right at childhood. Dr Shah did advanced implant training to incorporate implant dentistry and at present is doing his fellowship program affiliated with New York University. Dr Shah believes that continuing education enables him to incorporate updated technology and skills at his office aimed at delivering the highest quality of dental services possible. He enjoys traveling, spending time with his family, and is currently learning golf.
Dr. Megha Shah
She strongly believes in updating her skills with continuing education to improve her knowledge and skills. Dr megha loves to cook, enjoys swimming in her free time and spending time with her family.